Far North District Council Select HUBER RoFAS Technology
November 2, 2023
Hydroflux has been awarded the supply and installation of turnkey septage receiving stations for Kaikohe, Rawene and Kaitana WWTPs.
Each package shall receive septage sludge delivered by tankers and will result in the removal of coarse screenings, plastics and large debris that would otherwise accumulate in the downstream process, comprising the treatment plants performance and reliability.
- Turnkey packages including design, project management, control system, mechanical equipment and installation
- Control System allows includes data management of tanker discharge
- Integrated stone traps for separation of coarse material
- Up to 60kL/h of capacity
- Direct discharge to the RoFAS technology from tankers
- Heavy duty RoFAS design can handle high loads of sludge and screenings
- Complete stainless steel fabrication provides superior resistance to corrosion
- Totally enclosed for WHS compliance
RoFAS is a heavy duty drum screen that is used to screen septage and industrial sludge that is delivered in tankers to wastewater treatment plants for further processing. RoFAS removes plastics, straws, screenings other material from sludge streams that can contain up to 6% dry solids.
The system is provided with a feed manifold with stone trap and flowmeter. The Control System includes a keypad or swipe card arrangement so that transport contractors can discharge their loads whilst end users can measure volumes discharged.
About the Hydroflux Group
The Hydroflux Group aims to deliver the highest level of engineering and scientific know-how to the emerging issues of sustainability, climate adaptation and environmental protection with a specific focus on water and wastewater.
As part of its vision and mission, Hydroflux has always taken its climate responsibility seriously. In 2022, Hydroflux became Australia’s first water treatment and technology company to achieve Climate Active carbon neutral certification for its organisation and products. It knows that partnering with customers and clients is the most significant impact it can have in its journey. The Group employs over 100 staff and operates throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, with office locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Auckland, Suva and Portsmouth.